Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Three against one.



Sometimes I feel sorry for my husband because He is completely outnumbered amongst us girls. If he thinks it is bad now, I hate to tell him that the estrogen levels are just going to keep rising as the years go on. . . He is a pretty good sport about all of the girly-ness in his life. He tolerates our need for girl activities, plays along during pretend play time, babysits dolls, and even lets Haley "style" him every once in awhile. He doesn't know it, but his never ending patience with three very demanding girls makes me love him even more. Someday I hope that we are blessed with a son... so that Ezra can have a little escape from the frilly pink that lines our house on a daily basis.

* Photo- Ezra trying to take a nap while being "styled" with stickers.

1 comment:

  1. Ezra is a good sport. PLUS that picture is HILARIOUS!!! I'm still laughing about it. hahaha

    ReplyDelete