Monday, February 1, 2010

Love is in the air.

The month of love is finally here and I'm as giddy as a little school girl! Ah February; full of red and pink, flowers, hearts and cupcakes, candy sweetness, piles of cardmaking supplies and shimmering glitter. My dream month of all things girly! (Oh, and it's my birthday month too!) Are you as excited as I am? I honestly have to contain myself, or you might just find me rolling around in piles of glitter. Weird, I know...

As a fun little project for February I am dedicating my blog posts (until Valentine's Day) to the people that I love. A shout out to my peeps! I call it my bLove bLog... Valentine cards, internet style!

Quick question: Does anyone actually pronounce the first r when they say FebRuary? Kudos to you if you can. I just sound super silly and tongue twisted when I try.

Moving along.

My first lovely dovey post goes to the man that makes me giddy everyday of the year- The one and only...

Mr. Ezra White




Ezra is the coolest person I have ever met, and I love that HE is my partner for life... and longer. He's a pretty awesome fella, and he keeps me on my toes. I am always surprised by his vast amount of knowledge; he is constantly teaching me new things, and never makes me feel silly for asking so many questions. He is extremely patient and very rarely loses his cool-which is great because I can be a hot headed woman at times. He is genuine in his love, and is a wonderful father and husband. He is sarcastic and witty- laughter has always been a big part of our relationship, and I love it! One of the things that I love most about Ezra is his knowledge of the scriptures, his ability to teach them so eloquently and his willingness to always share his testimony. It is one of the many reasons I fell in love with him (and because he is charmingly handsome). To top it all off, my mother thinks he is 'the perfect son-in-law'. What more could a girl ask for? I am a lucky, lucky woman...

2 comments: