Sunday, February 14, 2010

Let love in.

Knowing that I am loved is the greatest feeling in the world!

Sometimes, I like to think about the people who love me, and it makes me feel stronger. Love makes me feel more capable; like I am part of a bigger plan- because I am.

Sometimes, just like everyone else, I have rough days. On those days, when I am thinking about the people who love me, my mind often wanders onto the love my Savior has for me. He loves me (and you) so much that He gave His life for me (and you too!). His love is the greatest of all love. His love brings me peace and comfort.

This children's song is one of my all time favorites. It makes me smile, and it reminds me of how much I am loved. Have a listen because you are just as loved!

And, Happy Valentines Day. Feel loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment