Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love is all you need.

What a wonderful time of year to focus on those that you love. It's the month of LOVE, and I am taking the time to brag about some awesome people. . .

Next on my Valentine's list is Haley Allison. Haley is my hero.



Haley is a one-of-a-kind little girl. I'm not just saying that because she is my daughter; many people -relatives and strangers alike- have proclaimed this bit of information to me. There is just something extra special about her. She is smart, sweet and sassy and keeps me on my toes with her never ending inquisitive style of questioning. There is never a dull moment when Haley is around. I love her to bits and pieces, and she never misses an opportunity to tell me she loves me too. It melts my heart and makes me weak in the knees. Love really is all you need! ... after basic survival necessities of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment