Monday, April 26, 2010

Like a zombie...

...A cute one, that is.



Lately, Kaitlyn has become enchanted by Dora... you know, the explorer. She absolutely loves her, and will sit (and stand) right by the t.v. and watch her for as long as I will let her. I try my best to limit her exposure, but I won't lie... I don't mind the quiet sometimes!

I caught a picture of K watching Dora the other day. (It wasn't too hard- she doesn't budge an inch when it is on.) She's like a little zombie. You can try all you want to interrupt her, but she won't take her off the screen. Should I be impressed by her strong ability to pay attention? :/ Personally Dora's voice gets on my last nerves, but there are some days that I am downright grateful for her chalk-board scratching pitch!

Anywho- just wanted to share this cute picture of my chubby-cheeked girl. And, it showcases her new haircut nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment